Moorland Garden Hotel stages a Mistletoe Ball
- Credit: Archant
A Mistletoe Ball at the Moorland Garden Hotel will support the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity
Glad rags and good tidings for a worthy cause will be the order of the day at the Moorland Garden Hotel’s Mistletoe Ball in aid of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC).
The fabulous festive event is taking place on Friday 20 December with an evening of entertainment and a five course feast prepared by head chef Bruce Cole and his Taste of the West award-winning team, who will be dishing up local delights such as rack of Dartmoor lamb.
Tickets cost £55 per person or £500 for a table of 10 guests and include mulled wine on arrival with carols from four-part harmony group the Plymouth Mayflower Chorus, a five course gala dinner with coffee, half bottle of wine per person as well as a charity auction.
Live music from 70s hits to modern classics will be provided by Solar Funky Music, supported by resident DJ Barry from Shot in the Dark. Revellers can stay overnight at the special price of £35 per person including breakfast (based two guests sharing a Garden Room).
The principal charity of the Royal Navy, the RNRMC was set up to improve the lives of all who serve, past and present, and their families.
For a detailed menu and to book visit www.moorlandgardenhotel.co.uk or contact the Events Team on 01822 852245 or email email@example.com
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal