It’s back! Moreton Show 2021
- Credit: Russell Davies Photography
Moreton Show returns on Saturday, September 4 to showcase the best in British Farming and Rural Life
Moreton Show – one of the country’s biggest one-day agricultural shows – proves to be the highlight of the agricultural and farming community across the Cotswolds and beyond. This year’s event showcasing the best in British farming and rural life returns on Saturday, September 4.
Moreton Show, which grew from the Moreton and District Horse Society, is a charity which aims to promote and educate people about farming, horses and the countryside.
This year, Moreton Show has an extra special celebration for Britain’s pony lovers with more Mountain and Moorland classes than ever before. The Show are also introducing a new class for Valais Blacknose sheep. In addition, the Moreton Show team confirm that Butler Sherborn is on board for another three years as sponsors of the Members’ Marquee.
The Show team promise this year’s event will be full of food, farming and family fun. Take a look at the competitions, entries and updates across social media platforms – and maybe win tickets to enjoy The Countryside In A Day.
Tom Hayman-Joyce, chairman of Moreton Show, says, ‘The Moreton Show team are working hard to ensure this year’s event is a show to remember and we ask for the support of our locals and the farming and rural communities across the region.’
Tom continues, ‘I would like to thank the local businesses and individuals who have supported us throughout the Covid pandemic. We will be building a plaque into a dry stone wall on show day, as a lasting thank you to them.’
Visit moretonshow.co.uk to find out more and BOOK tickets NOW!
For further information on show membership and sponsorship opportunities, please phone the Moreton Show team on 01608 651908 or email email@example.com
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal