- Credit: Archant
Is your family growing and you need more space?
Whether magnificent Country Manors, Character Cottages or Beautiful Rural Homes, Our dedicated team of professionals at MSW Hewetsons Surveyors and Estate Agents continue to strengthen our reputation for selling properties throughout the North West of England.
Marketing strategies are tailored to each individual property and include bespoke full colour laminated brochures and targeted advertising as standard.
Our website provides an excellent source of information, containing a property search facility, which provides an online catalogue of the properties we currently have available including full details, a photo gallery, printable PDF documents, virtual tours, floor plans, boundary plans and location maps and with the opportunity to join our mailing list.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Our dedicated team of professionals are able to provide many services from helping locate the perfect property for you, to arranging valuations, marketing your property, including wider issues such as financing, legal support, planning and development, land management, relocation information and business support, through both in house experience and via our extensive network of proven specialists
We are members of professional bodies such as the RICS and NAEA who set standards of which the partners and all staff at MSW Hewetsons maintain.
If you require further details, please feel welcome to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable branch staff, who will be delighted to respond to your individual needs.
6 Church Street Clitheroe BB7 2DG
Tel: 01200 424142