- Credit: Archant
Is your family growing and you need more space?
Whether magnificent Country Manors, Character Cottages or Beautiful Rural Homes, Our dedicated team of professionals at MSW Hewetsons Surveyors and Estate Agents continue to strengthen our reputation for selling properties throughout the North West of England.
Marketing strategies are tailored to each individual property and include bespoke full colour laminated brochures and targeted advertising as standard.
Our website provides an excellent source of information, containing a property search facility, which provides an online catalogue of the properties we currently have available including full details, a photo gallery, printable PDF documents, virtual tours, floor plans, boundary plans and location maps and with the opportunity to join our mailing list.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
Our dedicated team of professionals are able to provide many services from helping locate the perfect property for you, to arranging valuations, marketing your property, including wider issues such as financing, legal support, planning and development, land management, relocation information and business support, through both in house experience and via our extensive network of proven specialists
We are members of professional bodies such as the RICS and NAEA who set standards of which the partners and all staff at MSW Hewetsons maintain.
If you require further details, please feel welcome to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable branch staff, who will be delighted to respond to your individual needs.
6 Church Street Clitheroe BB7 2DG
Tel: 01200 424142