Museum architecture subject of lecture at The Ashmolean
- Credit: Photovibe
As part of The Ashmolean Director’s Lectures, Dr Suzanne MacLeod will speak on the subject of her new book, Museum Architecture: a New Biography, at The Ashmolean museum in Oxford.
The Ashmolean, which opened its acclaimed new building in 2009, has invited Dr Suzanne MacLeod from the University of Leicester, to speak on the subject of her new book, Museum Architecture: a New Biography. Dr MacLeod will discuss the evolution of museum design, trends in museum building around the world, and how the changing role of museums in society effects how they are built.
The lecture takes place on Saturday, December 14, 11am - 12pm.
Tickets cost £8 (£7 concessions)
Available Online: http://www.oxfordplayhouse.com/ticketsoxford/#search=MacLeod
Or by phone: 01865 305 305
- 1 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich