Music at Iford Manor this August
- Credit: Archant
Iford Arts is hosting a number of musical events this August.
Another World At Iford – Festival Prom
Friday August 8
Iford Festival Prom. features 2 talented bands playing in the famous gardens of Iford Manor. The 12 piece Ensemble Orchestre Ruffanti will serve up Latin, Funk and Bossa Nova and the 4 piece alt folk band Maia present ‘sci-fi folk pop’, described as “Mumford and Sons but with all the right production.”
Music and picnics from 6pm. Main bands from 7.30 Tickets: £34
Final Fling – Festival Prom
Saturday August 9
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Another adept pair of bands play in the gardens of Iford Manor. Award winning, celtic roots and rabble-rousing funk folk band Mabon plus gyspy jazz quartet Gypsy Fire.
Music and picnics from 6pm Main bands from 7.30 Tickets: £34
To book, call: 01225 44 88 44
For more information, visit: www.ifordarts.org.uk
Venue: Iford Manor, Iford BA15 2BA, Wiltshire