Music at Iford Manor this August
- Credit: Archant
Iford Arts is hosting a number of musical events this August.
Another World At Iford – Festival Prom
Friday August 8
Iford Festival Prom. features 2 talented bands playing in the famous gardens of Iford Manor. The 12 piece Ensemble Orchestre Ruffanti will serve up Latin, Funk and Bossa Nova and the 4 piece alt folk band Maia present ‘sci-fi folk pop’, described as “Mumford and Sons but with all the right production.”
Music and picnics from 6pm. Main bands from 7.30 Tickets: £34
Final Fling – Festival Prom
Saturday August 9
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Another adept pair of bands play in the gardens of Iford Manor. Award winning, celtic roots and rabble-rousing funk folk band Mabon plus gyspy jazz quartet Gypsy Fire.
Music and picnics from 6pm Main bands from 7.30 Tickets: £34
To book, call: 01225 44 88 44
For more information, visit: www.ifordarts.org.uk
Venue: Iford Manor, Iford BA15 2BA, Wiltshire