New food and drink guide
- Credit: Archant
We’ve had a fantastic response to The Menu, our indispensable, unique guide to dining out in Somerset. Our discerning readers have been quick to download the FREE app for their smartphones and tablets.
Launched in June, The Menu aims to solve the dilemma faced by people who now have so much choice when it comes to dining out in Somerset.
The Menu offers a little EXTRA bit of help in making an informed choice about new places. It aims to be the ‘must have’ answer to your dining out needs – with both a print and online solution helping make your choices even simpler.
Somerset Life has selected our choice of more than 100 dining out venues in the county and gathered them together in a unique collection called The Menu.
The Menu is about choice, quality and supporting the wonderful Food & Drink producers in Somerset.
It’s unlike any other dining out guide you will have encountered. Collected together on our website and featured on a specially created app for the county, The Menu lists all you need to know about the top 100 places to eat in Somerset - all at the click of a mouse or via your smartphone.
It’s a simple way of browsing and selecting places to eat across the county…with lots of tempting offers and latest updates to whet your appetite.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 9 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
- 10 Yorkshire's best boutique hotels named
The Menu has been welcomed by food and drink experts in the county.
Ping Coombes from Bath, the 2014 MasterChef winner, says: “There are so many great restaurants waiting to be discovered in Somerset and The Menu will certainly help do that!”