New venue for popular Surrey networking event
- Credit: Archant
Morrisons Solicitors have announced that their popular networking event, Redhill & Reigate Connects (R&R Connects) will be moving to a new venue for July.
Reigate Heath Golf Club on Flanchford Road will host the well-attended event and provide guests with stunning views across the beautiful nine hole course and further afield into Surrey. It is a perfect location for local businesses of Redhill and Reigate to enjoy a drink, a few nibbles and make new contacts locally away from their busy working environment.
R&R Connects runs from 5.30pm to 7.30pm on Thursday 31 July with drinks and a short introduction provided by this month’s event sponsor,Creative Pod, an award winning design, marketing and print agency.
Morrisons Solicitors hosted the first R&R Connects back in 2010, and due to the success their meetings are now held on the last Thursday of every other month in Reigate with up to 70 guests from local business attending each time.
Business cards are collected on entry to the event; if you are new to the event you will be added to the R & R Connects database and receive future invitations and information. The cards will also all be entered in the business card prize draw for that evening.
If you and your business would like to meet other people within the community for networking then please get in touch with Morrisons Solicitors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for your invitation.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go