New Zealand Wine Event at Le Vignoble
- Credit: Archant
On Thursday 11th June, the Royal William Yard’s premier wine lounge/wine merchant, Le Vignoble, is hosting a New Zealand Wine Event.
Yannick Loue and his team at Le Vignoble will be joined by an expert from Seresin – the fine wine makers from Marlborough, New Zealand.
The Seresin wine making method encompasses organically and biodynamically grown, hand-tended and hand-picked grapes from the vineyard which are then transformed into artisan wines through gentle, traditional winemaking.
The event starts at 7pm and tickets are priced at £20 per person.
Pre-booking is essential. Each booking will receive £10 on a Le Vignoble wine card to spend at the event.
To book and for further information contact Le Vignoble on 01752 222892.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go