- Credit: Archant
Niche offers you a great selection of styles and accessories in a range of fabrics, shapes and designs which blend and co-ordinate with each other to give you your individual style.
Niche style is very distinctive, and our staff are trained to help develop your own specific look, whether that involves helping you to blend and coordinate pieces to create your own style or, if you prefer, to be left to your own devices, to select just what you want.
It was envisaged right from the outset that you needed space in which to try clothes on, space to breathe and hang your clothes and space, if required, to park a baby buggy while you are doing that. Good sized mirrors to the front and side and somewhere to put your belongings all complement an amazing experience. Trying on in Niche’s luxurious fitting rooms is not a trying experience. Take your time, enjoy the feeling.
Niche is about super wardrobe lifesavers.
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 10 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
Capri - tunics and tops
Caroline - cashmere, amazing shapes & colours
Diktons - cardis and tops, lovely colours plus dress and jacket with metallic stitching
Eva Tralala - linen range with trousers, tops and dresses
Erfo - blouses and great white shirts
Grizas - for those of you who enjoy unstructured clothes
Join - a range of soft jersey clothes, all one size
Kirsten - skirts, tops & trousers in easy wear fabrics
Kokomarina - new for 2013 in interesting shapes & styles
LauRie - ‘magic’ jeans in denim and white
Lunn - French design, simple shapes in great materials
Michele - jeans and trousers
Q’Neel - super linen fabrics
Scarves - for finishing an outfit off or ringing the changes
Robell - popular trouser range, different shapes to suit different bodies
Sahara - a range that gets better, fabulous fabrics and shapes, selling out fast
Two Danes - Danish design, comfortable, easy and simply stylish
18 Sheep Street, Shipston on Stour Warwickshire CV36 4AF - 01608 664233