Nine people join Carter Jonas Oxford as part of recruitment drive
- Credit: Archant
Carter Jonas’ Oxford office has continued its recruitment drive with the appointment of nine people.
In its New Homes’ team, Johanna Hooley has joined as new homes sales manager, and Michelle Milligan as new homes sales coordinator, both from Savills.
In its Residential Lettings team, Oliver Reid has joined as lettings negotiator from Hamptons International, and Rebecca Walters as lettings coordinator.
Samantha Ellis has joined as contract manager in the Public Sector team. Ross Kent has relocated from Carter Jonas’ Northampton office to focus on the Cotswolds’ rural market, and Peter Wyld, a graduate building surveyor and energy specialist, has relocated from Carter Jonas’ Peterborough office.
Emily Haile has joined Infrastructures and Nikki Watkins Architecture and Building Consultancy, both as administrators.
Mark Charter, head of Carter Jonas’ Oxford office says, “We continue to attract excellent people to join our exceptional teams as part of our recruitment drive. Our full service office, in the heart of Summertown, totals more than 70 people and we are still growing as our clients continue to demand the best possible service.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Theatre review: Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- 3 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Lancashire and the Lake District dominate the 2021 National Food Awards top 100 listings
- 6 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 9 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 10 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
• For further information, please contact:
Mark Charter Head of Carter Jonas’ Oxford
01865 404 406