- Credit: Archant
Covering Plymouth, The South Hams, South-East Cornwall & surrounding areas, Novahomes offer everything you would expect from traditional estate agency.
Nova Homes offer: advertising in the local papers, full colour details with floor-plans, comprehensive web advertising, accompanied viewings, regular updates on progress etc., but at an incredibly cheaper fee. Most other local estate agents will look to charge between 1.5% and 2.0% for selling a property, but because we don’t have the same overheads, our standard, no sale - no fee, sole agency selling fee is just 0.75% + VAT (subject to minimum fee of £950 + VAT) and there are no extra hidden costs, additional fees or upfront payments!
We also offer a lettings service, offering our clients expert guidance and ensure that your property is in safe hands with the professional and reliable service you expect, for a price you didn’t. Our fully managed package is only 7% of the monthly rent amount (plus VAT)
Our specialist area agents are vastly knowledgeable and experienced property professionals who all delight in being able to be great estate agents working their own local markets without any of the wasteful and time consuming bureaucracy you will find in the corporate chains. Quite simply we sell houses and we do it well!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 3 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 4 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 8 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
So if you are thinking of selling or letting your property or considering a fresh approach with a new, forward-thinking agent, we would be delighted to hear from you and arrange a mutually convenient time to visit you at your property and carry out a free, no-obligation valuation.
For additional information call our general enquiries line today on 01752 206040, visit www.novahomes.co.uk, like our page on Facebook “Novahomes Plymouth”, or follow us on Twitter @novahomesplym