October Half Term Fun at Lowry Outlet, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss all the FREE fiendish fun and games from Saturday 21st October until Sunday 29th October
The Forest graveyard
Dare you enter the haunted graveyard, only the bravest souls will survive.
Tunnel of Ghosts
Are you brave enough to enter the tunnel of Ghosts? Can you defeat the haunted ghosts and his ghastly game.
Mr Skeleton’s sitting room
Meet Mr Skeleton and hear his bone jangling tales of woe and even play some ghostly games.
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 5 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Win tickets to BBC Gardeners' World Spring Fair
- 9 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Will your eyes deceive you? What’s real, what’s not?
Are you brave enough to follow the map and find all of the spooky sillouets located in our store windows? Complete the trail and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a family pass to watch Elf the Musical at Lowry Theatre.
Monday- Friday - 11am-5pm; Saturday - 11am-6pm; Sunday - 11am-5pm
Visit www.lowryoutlet.co.uk to find out more