October Half Term Fun at Lowry Outlet, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Don’t miss all the FREE fiendish fun and games from Saturday 21st October until Sunday 29th October
The Forest graveyard
Dare you enter the haunted graveyard, only the bravest souls will survive.
Tunnel of Ghosts
Are you brave enough to enter the tunnel of Ghosts? Can you defeat the haunted ghosts and his ghastly game.
Mr Skeleton’s sitting room
Meet Mr Skeleton and hear his bone jangling tales of woe and even play some ghostly games.
- 1 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 2 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 5 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 6 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 7 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 8 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 9 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 10 See inside this beautiful 18th-century barn conversion, on the market for £1.5 million
Will your eyes deceive you? What’s real, what’s not?
Are you brave enough to follow the map and find all of the spooky sillouets located in our store windows? Complete the trail and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a family pass to watch Elf the Musical at Lowry Theatre.
Monday- Friday - 11am-5pm; Saturday - 11am-6pm; Sunday - 11am-5pm
Visit www.lowryoutlet.co.uk to find out more