Olde Bulls Head
- Credit: Archant
Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn, a sophisticated blend of the ancient and modern, has been welcoming guests since the 15th century.
Privately owned, it occupies a strategic location in the centre of the picturesque and historic town of Beaumaris.
Contemporary decor merges with ancient timbers, antique furniture and artefacts retaining the historic character of The Bull. These qualities are further reflected by individually designed bedrooms at The Townhouse. Each with its own special character and ambience.
There are two separate options for dining, each an award winner in its own right: The Loft Restaurant’s confident decor and original features create a stylish environment for formal dining whilst in contrast, the lively Brasserie provides a more informal option.
The freehouse bar retains a traditional atmosphere with an array of interesting antiques, an open log fire and oak beams. The bar has earned a widespread reputation for excellent hand drawn real ale.
Guest comments include;
Teresa Garford says:
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 5 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 6 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Inside the home of 70s style guru Estelle Bilson
My husband and I stayed in the Lofthouse Suite recently. It was of a very good standard and bed was delightful, so comfortable. We ate in both the brasserie and the Loft Restaurant. The food was tremendous. If we return to Beaumaris we will definately stay again at the Bulls Head Hotel.
Vanessa Jones says:
My husband and I stayed in the Fuscia room in the Townhouse last night- beautiful room. We treated ourselves to dinner in The Loft and it was delicious- a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. The staff are so friendly and efficient.Breakfast was gorgeous too. All in all a lovely stay- thank you.
Mr & Mrs R Sheffield says:
Beautiful hotel - Stylish and contemporary without diluting any of the character of a wonderful building. The General Mytton suit is absolutely gorgeous. Very comfortable and great shower. Staff exceptionally friendly and food delicious. Thank you very much.