Online tickets have gone on sale for the inaugural Gloucestershire Business Show
Taking place at The Centaur at Cheltenham Racecourse on 13 – 14 May, the event promises to be the biggest business-to-business event in the county’s calendar, with organisers of the show expecting thousands of visitors over the two days.
Chairwoman of Stroud Businesswoman’s Network, Catherine Green said: “Stroud Businesswoman’s Network is delighted to be a partner of the Gloucestershire Business Show.
“It promises to be a fantastic show providing a great opportunity to promote and assist all businesses whatever their size and sector in Stroud and across the county.”
The celebration of Gloucestershire businesses will offer a programme of inspirational talks, discussions, debates and workshops across seven stages, centred on 11 themes developed in partnership with local companies.
Tickets cost £20 including VAT and booking fee for entry to both days’ events and can be booked by visiting www.gloucestershire-business-shows.co.ukFollow the Gloucestershire Business on the following social media channels for more news:
Facebook: BizShowGlosShould you require further information about the Gloucestershire Business show and participating please contact:
Rachel Jones Gloucestershire Business Show
Telephone: 07825 568244
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes