Open Daws Training Ltd
- Credit: Archant
Cheltenham’s Pitman Training Centre is centrally located and easy to find for everyone.
. Get the training you need to get the job you really want
. Enhance your prospects with quality training and get the promotion you deserve
. Update your skills, give your confidence a boost and get your career moving forward in the direction you want
Pitman Training Cheltenham know that sometimes all you need is to close a small gap in your Career Skills and you don’t want to spend too much time doing it!
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
Preparing yourself for that next career move does not necessarily mean you need to learn new technical skills. Therefore we offer a variety of short-courses that allow you to cover a number of important skills, such as Time Management, Team Development and Communication.
Professional tutors are here to support you with our flexible learning courses & diplomas and offer one-to-one support where needed.
At Pitman Training Cheltenham we know that sometimes all you need is to close a small gap in your Career Skills and you don’t want to spend too much time doing it!
We also recognise that preparing yourself for that next career move does not necessarily mean you need to learn new technical skills. We are therefore pleased to offer a variety of short-courses, which allow you to cover a number of important ‘soft’ skills, such as Time Management, Team Development and Communication. They have been designed so you can study at any time whether that is at work, home or in our centre. You will be able to complete them at your own pace and have learning activities included to help you put your new skills into practice - together with hints and tips to help solve real work problems.