Pate’s Festival of Education this June
- Credit: Archant
Pate’s Grammar School in Cheltenham is hosting a festival of education on Friday June 27, providing the opportunity to hear Phil Beadle and Tanya Byron talk about the development of resilience in both students and staff.
The theme of the event is ‘Bouncing Back’, with discussions about the strategies of coping with life’s pitfalls and how children and staff alike can cope with everyday disappointments. It will be a day of talks and interactive workshops which should be both challenging as well as informative.
Phil Beadle is an internationally recognised expert on teaching and learning. He has won national awards for both teaching and broadcasting and been nominated for a European Commission award for journalism. He is also an inner city English teacher.
Professor Tanya Byron is a psychologist who advises on policy relating to children, young people, mental health and education. Her television and media career has given national audiences an appreciation of issues around exploring and treating children’s behaviour problems.
All delegates will be offered a choice of workshops, led by Phil Beadle, Headteachers and other experts in the educational field.
Tickets for the course cost £150
Places are limited.
To book tickets, visit the direct ticket link: http://www.patesgs.ticketsource.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
For more information contact Jeanette Leahy: Tel: 01242 538276 | Email: Festival@patesgs.org