Peckforton Castle Weddings
- Credit: Archant
Memorable weddings demand magical locations, and Peckforton Castle, like your special day itself, is that place.
An enchanting castle with captivating architecture steeped in history will truly delight you and your guests. A magical backdrop for amazing pictures and videos, all combined with delicious award winning food and drink, plus impeccable and considered service.
You will be the only wedding at the Castle, making your day a true fairytale.
Be it a civil wedding or civil partnership (both of which they are licensed for), traditional church ceremony, or planning just a small intimate day, Peckforton Castle is the perfect setting.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
With a choice of packages and rooms able to accommodate from 10 to 275 guests,
stunning bedrooms, Tranquility for pampering, or Falconry for something a little out of the ordinary, Peckforton Castle will not disappoint.
Peckforton Castle already offer one of the most unique wedding settings, but why not take a look at some of the extras that can really put the finishing touch to your day.
Choose from a variety of ways to arrive for your big day. For the ‘wow’ effect take a helicopter ride and land within the castle walls, arrive ‘celeb’ style by stretch limousine or for a ‘classic’ touch choose to travel by Horse and Carriage.
Peckforton Castle can also provide a truly unique entertainment package for your guests with a falconry display plus bespoke activities for your guests including 4 x 4 off road driving experiences, archery, abseiling and medieval themed banquets.
Call their dedicated team of Wedding Co- ordinators on 01829 260 930 (option 3), visit online at www.peckfortoncastle.co.uk or download their App to book a show round where you can discuss your special day and discover what the Castle has to offer.