Pendle Brook Luxury Care Home - Rochcare puts you at the heart of their homes
- Credit: Archant
Rochcare is a family orientated and run business which has been operating since the early 1980s. Providing personalised care, accommodation and support in the North West of England for people aged 65+ and for those living with dementia.
Pendle Brook is Rochcare's latest addition to their ever growing portfolio, which opened in July 2019. The 5-star specialist Residential and Dementia Care home has 50 bedrooms located across three floors, Applegarth, Barleydale and Caldervale,with lift access to each floor.
Each floor has its own lounge for group activities. Barleydale and Caldervale also have two other quieter lounges, so there is plenty of areas to relax and unwind.
Applegarth is located on the ground floor and has access to the stunning landscaped gardens. This floor also houses the luxurious salon, and the beautiful cafe 'The Spinning Jenny' which is perfect for meeting up with friends and relatives.
"Pendle Brook has been designed with centred care being at the forefront of the build. We have tried to minimise the stresses and confusions which are often associated for those living with dementia.
Maintaining dignity and independence for as long as possible is our main ethos. Some people still have misconceptions about care homes so we are keen to dispel any myths and for people to come and have a look around our home, meet with the staff and our residents," said Athar Mahmood Director for the Rochcare Group.
Pendle Brook has been carefully designed after considerable research into Dementia care, it enables individuals the freedom and the confidence to use their abilities for as long as possible in a safe and secure environment.
- 1 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
Pendle Brook has been shortlisted for several awards including the Laing Buisson award for the category 'Residential care'. The Great British Care Awards for the 'Dementia Carer' category and also the Caring UK Awards 2019 for Excellence and Innovation in Dementia.
Pendle Brook, 2 Haworth Street, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington BB5 3EA
T: 01254 311 777