Pendle Brook Luxury Care Home - Rochcare puts you at the heart of their homes
- Credit: Archant
Rochcare is a family orientated and run business which has been operating since the early 1980s. Providing personalised care, accommodation and support in the North West of England for people aged 65+ and for those living with dementia.
Pendle Brook is Rochcare's latest addition to their ever growing portfolio, which opened in July 2019. The 5-star specialist Residential and Dementia Care home has 50 bedrooms located across three floors, Applegarth, Barleydale and Caldervale,with lift access to each floor.
Each floor has its own lounge for group activities. Barleydale and Caldervale also have two other quieter lounges, so there is plenty of areas to relax and unwind.
Applegarth is located on the ground floor and has access to the stunning landscaped gardens. This floor also houses the luxurious salon, and the beautiful cafe 'The Spinning Jenny' which is perfect for meeting up with friends and relatives.
"Pendle Brook has been designed with centred care being at the forefront of the build. We have tried to minimise the stresses and confusions which are often associated for those living with dementia.
Maintaining dignity and independence for as long as possible is our main ethos. Some people still have misconceptions about care homes so we are keen to dispel any myths and for people to come and have a look around our home, meet with the staff and our residents," said Athar Mahmood Director for the Rochcare Group.
Pendle Brook has been carefully designed after considerable research into Dementia care, it enables individuals the freedom and the confidence to use their abilities for as long as possible in a safe and secure environment.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent
- 4 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 5 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 9 of the best afternoon teas in Norfolk
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Pendle Brook has been shortlisted for several awards including the Laing Buisson award for the category 'Residential care'. The Great British Care Awards for the 'Dementia Carer' category and also the Caring UK Awards 2019 for Excellence and Innovation in Dementia.
Pendle Brook, 2 Haworth Street, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington BB5 3EA
T: 01254 311 777