Penny and Sinclair expand into the Cotswolds
- Credit: Archant
Estate Agency Penny and Sinclair have opened a new office in Burford, in addition to its existing Summertown and City Offices in Oxford.
The company have joined together with StayCotswold to give clients a complete service offering Sales, Lettings, Short Lets/ Holiday Lets and Search.
Penny and Sinclair established themselves as ‘Main Players’ in the North Oxford and Summertown market which in turn led to the opening of their multi-discipline City branch in St Clements two years ago.
Directors, James Penny, Wendy Sinclair and Oliver Hope consider this the right time to build on their success.
James Penny stated: “Geographically, it makes great sense for Penny and Sinclair to open a new office west of Oxford. It will enable the company to cover a much larger area and to provide a highly customer focused service with Burford, recognised as The Gateway to the Cotswolds”.
In addition, as members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, Penny and Sinclair have access to the national and international market through their showrooms on London’s Park Lane.
Further information about the Penny and Sinclair and StayCotswold can be found by visiting:
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal