Penny and Sinclair expand into the Cotswolds
- Credit: Archant
Estate Agency Penny and Sinclair have opened a new office in Burford, in addition to its existing Summertown and City Offices in Oxford.
The company have joined together with StayCotswold to give clients a complete service offering Sales, Lettings, Short Lets/ Holiday Lets and Search.
Penny and Sinclair established themselves as ‘Main Players’ in the North Oxford and Summertown market which in turn led to the opening of their multi-discipline City branch in St Clements two years ago.
Directors, James Penny, Wendy Sinclair and Oliver Hope consider this the right time to build on their success.
James Penny stated: “Geographically, it makes great sense for Penny and Sinclair to open a new office west of Oxford. It will enable the company to cover a much larger area and to provide a highly customer focused service with Burford, recognised as The Gateway to the Cotswolds”.
In addition, as members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, Penny and Sinclair have access to the national and international market through their showrooms on London’s Park Lane.
Further information about the Penny and Sinclair and StayCotswold can be found by visiting:
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way