Penrose Interiors *VIDEO*
Promotional Feature: Penrose Interiors has been established for over 26 years, producing interiors & upholstery.
After eight years as Penrose Interiors manager and buyer, Alex Templeman acquired the business in 2006, bringing her own style and vision to an exciting new chapter. Prior to Penrose Interiors, she worked for several years as a floral designer, studying colour and design and developing an expertise for interiors. A natural eye for colour, design and co-ordination has helped Alex develop a unique personal style.
Approachable, down to earth and friendly, Alex and her team pride themselves on their ability to listen to their customers, offering advice on interior design, an inspiring range of quality furniture and accessories and bringing a style and uniqueness to every project, however large or small.
Penrose Interiors offer originality, passion and flair within both the Home Styling Service and the luxurious products they sell. As professionals in Interior Design, they create stunning bespoke curtains and soft furnishings, fully project managed from initial advice and measurement to final fitting. They offer an extensive choice of the finest upholstery and drapery fabrics with co-ordinated wall coverings if required.
- 1 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 7 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire
- 10 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
Penrose Interiors work closely with a carefully selected range of artisans, producers and suppliers adding to their unique and bespoke service.
Luxury Lifestyle begins at home...