Penrose Interiors *VIDEO*
Promotional Feature: Penrose Interiors has been established for over 26 years, producing interiors & upholstery.
After eight years as Penrose Interiors manager and buyer, Alex Templeman acquired the business in 2006, bringing her own style and vision to an exciting new chapter. Prior to Penrose Interiors, she worked for several years as a floral designer, studying colour and design and developing an expertise for interiors. A natural eye for colour, design and co-ordination has helped Alex develop a unique personal style.
Approachable, down to earth and friendly, Alex and her team pride themselves on their ability to listen to their customers, offering advice on interior design, an inspiring range of quality furniture and accessories and bringing a style and uniqueness to every project, however large or small.
Penrose Interiors offer originality, passion and flair within both the Home Styling Service and the luxurious products they sell. As professionals in Interior Design, they create stunning bespoke curtains and soft furnishings, fully project managed from initial advice and measurement to final fitting. They offer an extensive choice of the finest upholstery and drapery fabrics with co-ordinated wall coverings if required.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Penrose Interiors work closely with a carefully selected range of artisans, producers and suppliers adding to their unique and bespoke service.
Luxury Lifestyle begins at home...