Photography workshop for kids: Cars through the lens
- Credit: Archant
A photography workshop for children is being hosted by the Heritage Motoring Centre in Warwickshire on Wednesday, October 30, lead by tutor and photographer Lara Platman.
‘Cars Through The Lens’ is an introductory digital photography workshop designed for children to help them get the most out of their digital camera, especially when photographing cars.
Course tutor Lara Platman has worked in the motorsport industry for over fifteen years and has attended race meetings – both trackside and in the pit lane. She has been invited to work with Heritage Motor Centre to share her expertise in digital photography with young people.
Using cars from the Museum, students will be shown how to use their cameras, set up the perfect shot, upload it to the web and how to edit them.
‘Cars through the Lens’ is an opportunity for all budding young car and photography enthusiasts to learn how to use and make the most of their digital camera.
The one-day course takes place on Wednesday, October 30 at:
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 See inside this £3 million former game keeper’s cottage and boathouse in the Cotswolds
Heritage Motor Centre
Cost per person is £25, open to children aged 8 to 15
Price includes course and entry to Museum.
For more information on what to bring and how to book, visit: http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/event/cars-through-the-lens/#.UmEJSfl6a3R