Picanha by Fazenda
- Credit: Archant
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour...
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour. It’s from this celebrated cut of meat that we take our name.
Set in the historically rich surroundings of Chester, Picanha by Fazenda brings a taste of South America in an atmosphere that makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Fusing the traditional gaúcho-style cooking and Rodizio dining that is now a favourite in the UK, Picanha by Fazenda offers a selection of up to eleven grilled meats of the finest quality.
To accompany the meats, guests can indulge in freshly prepared salads, cured meats and sushi as well as the traditional Brazilian dish Feijoada (black bean and pork stew).
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 8 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire
- 9 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Passionate about exquisite wines, our sommeliers have carefully selected some of the very best South American wines to perfectly complement the meats, with an offer for palates.