Picanha by Fazenda
- Credit: Archant
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour...
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour. It’s from this celebrated cut of meat that we take our name.
Set in the historically rich surroundings of Chester, Picanha by Fazenda brings a taste of South America in an atmosphere that makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Fusing the traditional gaúcho-style cooking and Rodizio dining that is now a favourite in the UK, Picanha by Fazenda offers a selection of up to eleven grilled meats of the finest quality.
To accompany the meats, guests can indulge in freshly prepared salads, cured meats and sushi as well as the traditional Brazilian dish Feijoada (black bean and pork stew).
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
Passionate about exquisite wines, our sommeliers have carefully selected some of the very best South American wines to perfectly complement the meats, with an offer for palates.