Picanha by Fazenda
- Credit: Archant
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour...
In Brazil, Picanha is the very best cut of meat, famed for its succulent texture and exceptional flavour. It’s from this celebrated cut of meat that we take our name.
Set in the historically rich surroundings of Chester, Picanha by Fazenda brings a taste of South America in an atmosphere that makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Fusing the traditional gaúcho-style cooking and Rodizio dining that is now a favourite in the UK, Picanha by Fazenda offers a selection of up to eleven grilled meats of the finest quality.
To accompany the meats, guests can indulge in freshly prepared salads, cured meats and sushi as well as the traditional Brazilian dish Feijoada (black bean and pork stew).
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 8 Places in Devon to celebrate Afternoon Tea Week
- 5 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 6 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 7 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 8 See inside this luxurious home near Ormskirk on the market for £1.3 million
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
Passionate about exquisite wines, our sommeliers have carefully selected some of the very best South American wines to perfectly complement the meats, with an offer for palates.