Plan your big day at Bride: The Wedding Show at Tatton Park
- Credit: Archant
Celebrating its 15th anniversary, Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Knutsford, Cheshire on February 4-5
If you’re looking for inspiration and ideas to plan your special day, Bride: The Wedding Show at Tatton Park in Knutsford is just the ticket, and you can book for half-price.
The highly revered event is set to celebrate its 15th year and to mark the occasion an even bigger and better weekend of wedding planning awaits brides, grooms, family and friends on February 4-5, 10am to 5pm.
Housed in a luxurious marquee in the majestic and historical setting of Tatton Park, the show is offering visitors the chance to connect with more than 150 local businesses, including bridalwear suppliers, stationers, cakemakers, venues, photographers, transport providers and much more.
Kath Jefferies, wedding and events co-ordinator at Cheshire wedding venue, Capesthorne, comments: “We exhibit every year at Bride: The Wedding Show at Tatton Park as it is a great, well-run and well attended event.”
There will be show-exclusive offers, deals and discounts, as well as a host of amazing competitions and complimentary copies of Cheshire Bride magazine.
Delight in the lavishly dressed marquee area hosted by Mahood Marquees and styled by the show’s exhibitors, or rest your feet at the champagne bar provided by The Prosecco Pot which is a converted horse-box . Show-goers can even enjoy a wide variety of entertainment from local artists on the band stage courtesy of Hipswing, and it’s complete with its own dancefloor – a new addition for 2017.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
Don’t miss the spectacular catwalk show, considered the best in the business. Running at four times during each day in the designated area of the marquee (11:15am, 12:30am, 2:15pm and 3:30pm), the show will feature designs from Cheshire Bridal Wear, Knutsford Wedding Gallery, 7th Heaven, Allure by J&J Designs and Maria Modes, plus groomswear by Slaters – to name a few. There will be music, sensational choreography and a few surprises along the way.
Coronation Street actress Samia Ghadie attended the 2016 show as a bride-to-be; she said: “The catwalk was brilliant – such a good array of brands and budgets and inspirational rather than aspirational. The men (dressed by Slaters and Chess of London), were absolutely brilliant, they were hysterical. I think the catwalk is worth the ticket price alone.”
Life online readers can enjoy a half price discount on tickets; simply enter the promotional code LIFE5 at the checkout at www.theweddingshow.co.uk/buy-tickets to get tickets for £5 each. For further information, visit www.theweddingshow.co.uk/tatton
* Tickets for the show are normally £10 each, £36 for a group of four or £15 for a VIP ticket in advance from www.theweddingshow.co.uk/buy-tickets. VIP tickets include a glass of fizz and a guaranteed seat at one of the catwalk shows.
Tickets bought on the day are £15.