Prepare Yourself For Christmas - a Seasoned Days event by Fiona and Guy
- Credit: Archant
Summer is now behind us, schools are back and already we are starting to focus on the next big occasion – Christmas.
Seasoned Days, by Fiona and Guy, have launched a refreshing new day out where visitors are able to enjoy learning new skills to add a special touch to their Christmas as well as experiencing some great shopping with a few other touches also added to the day.
Prepare Yourself for Christmas will be held on Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 October, at The Conservatory at Painshill, Painshill Park, Cobham, Surrey.
‘Our aim’ says Fiona Eastman, Director of Season Days, ‘is to give our visitors a really great, and somewhat more personal, day out with the opportunity to attend at least three of the six demonstration workshops on offer. We have hand picked a fabulous selection of exhibitors to enable our discerning audience to see some wonderful products that they would not necessarily see on the high street. We want everyone who attends to have a fabulous day and leave having learnt some new skills, done some Christmas and personal shopping, and overall to have had a most enjoyable day out with their friends.’
Tickets will include refreshments throughout the day and delicious bowl food lunch with wine, Prosecco and soft drinks.
Tickets must be booked in advance and are limited to 250 visitors per day.
This promises to be a real treat– for full information and to book tickets – www.seasoneddays.co.uk - or call Fiona or Guy on 01256 768346
For 20% off your ticket price, quote SLR67 when you book (only redeemable by phone)
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District