New Devon watersports centre unveils website to preview activities ahead of opening
- Credit: Archant
Public can log on and see what’s available to eat and drink and do at beachside venue
Sideshore, Exmouth’s exciting new watersports centre has announced the launch of its new website showcasing the exhilarating activities available at the centre, both on and off the water.
From kitesurfing, to stand up paddleboarding (SUP), the new watersports centre will not just provide ocean and beach-based activities, but also cater to those looking to dine for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Award-winning local chef Michael Caines will be providing a casual dining restaurant complete with an upstairs terrace, to a dog-friendly café offering a lighter menu and serving homemade ice-creams, local coffee, and healthy takeaway snacks.
READ MORE: Celebrity chef Michael Caines reveals what his new Devon eaterie will be called
Alongside this, Hangtime Café, run by professional kite surfer Olly Bridge and his partner Megan, enables visitors to grab a coffee or a healthy juice and watch the watersports action from the front row.
The new Sideshore website will help you to make the most of your visit, whether you want to take up a new water sport or simply watch the action while you enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat.
Aiden Johnson-Hugill, Property Director at Sideshore developers Grenadier, commented: “We hope the website will be useful for all visitors to Sideshore as they will be able to see what is on offer to make the most of their visit.
“We’re hoping Sideshore will bring something new to Exmouth that many generations can enjoy, and the new website is another step in helping to build that legacy.”
Join our Facebook group to keep up to date with the latest news, events and people in Devon
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round