- Credit: Archant
Pure stone offers modern and traditional stone tiles for walls and floors.
We recommend viewing the range in person as stone is a tactile as well as a visual medium. For those wanting a more detailed consultation we have a 1000 sq ft warehouse/showroom 3 miles from the town centre, showing more of what is on offer and giving customers the opportunity to view tiles straight from the crate.
For anyone wanting a great day out, Kirkby Lonsdale offers a wealth of attractions, from beautiful countryside to boutique shops and fantastic bars and cafes. Our High street showroom is in the heart of the town and offers a comprehensive guide to the products on offer, from large format antiqued limestone floor flags to highly polished marble wall tiles.
If you are serious about finding exciting natural interior design solutions for your home a visit to Pure Stone is a must. We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm and evenings and Sundays by appointment.
- 1 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 4 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 7 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 8 Discover Yorkshire's newest coastal seafood pop-up
- 9 22 things to do in and around the Cotswolds in July
- 10 Competition to win two outdoor camping chairs
At a time when every high street in Britain looks similar and offers the same products, Pure Stone stands out as a genuinely innovative supplier of Natural Stone Tiles for walls and floors.
We are one of the few companies who are small enough to personally select our own ranges of unique stone tiles but big enough to import the materials directly and supply them from our own stock at wholesale prices.
Over the last seven years our family owned company has expanded year on year to the point where we now have thousands of square metres of tiles in stock and all displayed in two showrooms in and around Kirkby Lonsdale. We go directly to quarries all over the world to source unique stones in innovative sizes and finishes as well as using our buying power and direct relationship with our customers to offer the most competitive prices in the North West.
http://www.pure-stone.co.uk/ <!-- Jasmine.addAndInitWidget(new JSTextOutputWidget(), 'work', 'work_33605', 'link/external/link', null, null, null, [ 'work_33606' ]); //-->