Puxton to Host Flipping Good Pancake Party
- Credit: Archant
Puxton Park near Weston-super-Mare is to celebrate Shrove Tuesday this March with a Pancake Party.
The Adventure Park will be hosting the event on Tuesday March 4, which will include a variety of pancake making sessions in Meadows Restaurant and outdoor pancake races.
Children are encouraged to come along in fancy dress for the event, which runs from 9am-5.30pm.
In addition the activities on Shrove Tuesday, the park will also stage Puxton’s Pancake Disco, on Saturday March 8, from 6-8pm.
Head of Park, Susie Richardson, said: “Come along and join in the fun on Shrove Tuesday with our Pancake Day activities, or simply visit Meadow’s Restaurant to tuck into some tasty pancakes.
“We will be holding pancake making sessions throughout the day or visitors can choose to enjoy the pancakes made by the restaurant chefs instead,
“If you cannot make it along on the day, we will also stage a pancake disco on March 8.”
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
Disco tickets will be on sale in February and are available from main reception costing £4 members, £6 non-members, £2 adults.
For further information please contact reception on 01934 523500, visit www.puxton.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org