Puxton to Host Flipping Good Pancake Party
- Credit: Archant
Puxton Park near Weston-super-Mare is to celebrate Shrove Tuesday this March with a Pancake Party.
The Adventure Park will be hosting the event on Tuesday March 4, which will include a variety of pancake making sessions in Meadows Restaurant and outdoor pancake races.
Children are encouraged to come along in fancy dress for the event, which runs from 9am-5.30pm.
In addition the activities on Shrove Tuesday, the park will also stage Puxton’s Pancake Disco, on Saturday March 8, from 6-8pm.
Head of Park, Susie Richardson, said: “Come along and join in the fun on Shrove Tuesday with our Pancake Day activities, or simply visit Meadow’s Restaurant to tuck into some tasty pancakes.
“We will be holding pancake making sessions throughout the day or visitors can choose to enjoy the pancakes made by the restaurant chefs instead,
“If you cannot make it along on the day, we will also stage a pancake disco on March 8.”
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 10 WIN a stunning Jo Downs art piece worth £520
Disco tickets will be on sale in February and are available from main reception costing £4 members, £6 non-members, £2 adults.
For further information please contact reception on 01934 523500, visit www.puxton.co.uk or email email@example.com