A spellbinding secret - welcome to the magical world of Grimm and Co.
- Credit: Archant
At the bottom of the high street in Rotherham, a magical store is brimming with secrets and wonders, waiting to be explored. Recently visible to mortals, Grimm and Co’s Louise Treloar explains the benefits of a good dose of magic with a pinch of imagination.
Wild schemes, evil plots and kitchenware
This one-stop-shop for all witches, wizards and magical beings hosts an array of delightful tricks and treats to charm the family throughout the year, including 'mixed curses' and 'extreme disappointment', ideal for the experienced trickster this Halloween.
If you're hunting for something a little different or a quirky gift idea for a mortal relative - the supplies are endless at fantastical apothecary Grimm and Co - specialists in all things out of the ordinary.
A place of imagination
Any visitor can explore Grimm and Co's endless spells and potions, but it takes a little extra to discover what lies beyond the apothecary. Hidden behind a secret door, a curious child can discover a magical place of pure imagination. Young people between the ages of 7-18, can take part in creative writing sessions and comedy writing workshops to develop their writing ability, discover the joy of storytelling and find and build their voice. Discover how you can unlock your magic.
One story at a time
Grimm and Co is a registered charity, dedicated to changing lives one story at a time. They help under-resourced children and young adults build confidence in their creative writing ability.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
"Writing is so important in everything we do. In our workshops, kids are free to explore where their imaginations take them. They've achieved something they might not have thought possible, or even tried before," said Louise.
A visit to this magical shop should be on your to-do list if you're in Yorkshire. But if your broom is on the blink you can visit www.grimmandco.co.uk to explore their products and services. Use the code YLIFE2019 for free delivery to the UK!
To book a workshop or for more information email email@example.com or call 01709 829750.