- Credit: Archant
Randalls is a branded jewellery store which opened its doors in Altrincham’ Stamford Quarter in November 2010 and is now well established as one of the leading independent boutique styled jewellers within the Cheshire area.
We are a refreshing modern jewellery boutique that retains the feeling of expense and luxury whilst offering the shopper a personal service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to welcome and advise you so you can be sure you’ve made the right choice, whether it’s for a special occasion, a gift for a loved one, or you are simply treating yourself.
Randalls stock all the latest jewellery brands from Nomination Italy, Blossom Copenhagen, Thomas Sabo, Spinning Jewellery, Ti Sento, Guess jewellery and watches. Other watch brands that we also stock are Philippe, Skagen, Bering, and Torgoen and limited edition Alessandro Baldieri watches. Randalls also has a lovely range of children’s jewellery from Kit Heath and D for Diamonds.
Randalls were recently awarded the Sale and Altrincham ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Retailer of the Year’ which is a testament to this independent jeweller.
Stamford Quarter, 16 George Street, Altrincham. Cheshire. WA14 1SF
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 North Yorkshire's best breakfast and afternoon tea revealed
- 3 Inside this artist's Cornish home on the market for £1.5 million
- 4 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 5 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 7 How to make Jemma Melvin's Lemon Swiss Roll and Amaretti trifle
- 8 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Six great Kent Summer Festivals to book NOW!
- 10 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
Tel: 0161 9297585