- Credit: Archant
Randalls is a branded jewellery store which opened its doors in Altrincham’ Stamford Quarter in November 2010 and is now well established as one of the leading independent boutique styled jewellers within the Cheshire area.
We are a refreshing modern jewellery boutique that retains the feeling of expense and luxury whilst offering the shopper a personal service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to welcome and advise you so you can be sure you’ve made the right choice, whether it’s for a special occasion, a gift for a loved one, or you are simply treating yourself.
Randalls stock all the latest jewellery brands from Nomination Italy, Blossom Copenhagen, Thomas Sabo, Spinning Jewellery, Ti Sento, Guess jewellery and watches. Other watch brands that we also stock are Philippe, Skagen, Bering, and Torgoen and limited edition Alessandro Baldieri watches. Randalls also has a lovely range of children’s jewellery from Kit Heath and D for Diamonds.
Randalls were recently awarded the Sale and Altrincham ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Retailer of the Year’ which is a testament to this independent jeweller.
Stamford Quarter, 16 George Street, Altrincham. Cheshire. WA14 1SF
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 7 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
Tel: 0161 9297585