Rare opportunity to rent small business premises in Witney
- Credit: Archant
The property at Newman Court, on the modern Windrush Park development, is the only small industrial unit of its type currently on the market in the Witney area, reflecting a significant shortage of industrial premises across the county.
Ross Thomson, associate director at commercial property agency Meeson Williams Phillips, who is marketing the unit, said: “As the economy strengthens and businesses continue to grow, there is increasing pressure to find suitable premises to meet their needs.
“There is a shortage of quality office and industrial properties of all sizes to rent or buy in Oxfordshire. This small industrial unit is the first of its kind currently available to let in Witney and we are expecting a lot of interest. It is ideally suited to start-up businesses or expanding small companies looking for a workshop, manufacturing space or storage and distribution facilities, for example.”
Meeson Williams Phillips conducts quarterly research based on data provided by 21 commercial property agencies in Oxfordshire. The most recent research, conducted in July, reveals ongoing pressure on existing stocks as demand continues to outstrip supply.
Unit I, Newman Court is 1,332 sq ft (including 543 sq ft mezzanine) and available to lease for £7,950 per annum.
For property details or further information, please contact Ross Thomson at Meeson Williams Phillips on 01865 349011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire