Raworths Harrogate Literature Festival Lunch 2014
- Credit: Archant
Celebrated authors take to the stage at the Raworths Harrogate Literature Festival Lunch, part of the Harrogate International Festivals
It was our first literary lunch in partnership with Harrogate International Festivals and sponsors Raworths, Harrogate, one of Yorkshire’s leading firms of solicitors. We were excited to meet some of the most talented authors who gathered to celebrate their craft with a hugely appreciative audience at the St George Hotel, Harrogate.
Guest speakers at the lunch included bestselling comic author David Nobbs who lives near Harrogate, journalist and BBC Newsnight presenter and first-time author Kirsty Wark and journalist, author and political commentator Nick Cohen, who each gave us a glimpse into their lives as successful writers.
Readers and guests who joined us for lunch had the chance to meet the authors during a book signing. We hope to invite readers to many more wonderful exclusive events such as these in the coming months so look out for our special invitations.
Lemon possett with summer fruit compote
Mozzarella, tomato and basil crostini
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 9 3 walks for foodies in Derbyshire
- 10 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022
Roast chicken breast with creamed leeks, peppercorn sauce