Re-Enhance Skin, Body and Dental Clinic
- Credit: Archant
Today more of us are turning to gentler and newer ways to get a younger look, with incredible results.
Sun, stress, pollution and smoking can all contribute to your skin not looking its best. With the latest techniques and long-lasting skin treatments available from Re-Enhance, we can help you to achieve a more youthful, fresher complexion.
Our experienced team of qualified medical practitioners, laser operators, technicians and support staff provide a wide range of treatments from our main Hale Clinic as well as at other locations across the North West of England and Mallorca / Majorca. We offer comprehensive range of non surgical cosmetic treatments, such as…
Dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, Sculptra liquid face lift, Sclerotherapy, Dentistry, Vitamin Boost Drip, Chemical Peels, Body Sculpting, Body Jet Liposuction, Acne Clinic, Blood profiling and Hormone replacement treatment and more.
Our principle practitioner Dr Martin James Kinsella MBChB,BDS,BACD is a fully trained Medical Doctor and also a qualified dentist. He is registered with both the General Medical Council (GMC) and the General Dental Council (GDC), Dr Kinsella is also a Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors (BACD).
You can be confident that under the guidance of a fully qualified Doctor, only the most appropriate treatments will be recommended for you and that all procedures are carried out under the strictest medical supervision.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Call Re-Enhance to find out how you can have younger, healthier skin without surgery.
- 1 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 4 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 7 Discover Yorkshire's newest coastal seafood pop-up
- 8 14 things to see and do in Derbyshire in July
- 9 Competition to win two outdoor camping chairs
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
Remember that improving your skin is improving your confidence!
Telephone: 0800 077 8092 / 0161 941 3212
Address: Progress House, 17 Cecil Rd, Hale, Cheshire, WA15 9NZ