Ready, steady, bake off!
- Credit: Archant
Worcestershire’s historic Stanbrook Abbey will be hosting a bake off on October 30.
In addition to the bake off, there will be an abbey tour, two course light luncheon, coffee and cakes.
- 12.00pm: Arrive at Stanbrook Abbey to a Worcestershire Pear Bellini, in front of the log fire
- 12:30pm: Tour of Stanbrook Abbey, covering the past, present and future of the venue
- 1.00pm: Two course light luncheon
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 WIN a stunning Jo Downs art piece worth £520
- 10 Cotswold hauntings and ghost stories
- 2.00pm: Ready, Steady Bake Off!
- 2.30pm: Coffee and cakes in the Piano Lounge
- 3.30pm: Depart
Places are limited. For booking, call: 01905 830195
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org