Ready, steady, bake off!
- Credit: Archant
Worcestershire’s historic Stanbrook Abbey will be hosting a bake off on October 30.
In addition to the bake off, there will be an abbey tour, two course light luncheon, coffee and cakes.
- 12.00pm: Arrive at Stanbrook Abbey to a Worcestershire Pear Bellini, in front of the log fire
- 12:30pm: Tour of Stanbrook Abbey, covering the past, present and future of the venue
- 1.00pm: Two course light luncheon
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 6 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 Win tickets to BBC Gardeners' World Spring Fair
- 9 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2.00pm: Ready, Steady Bake Off!
- 2.30pm: Coffee and cakes in the Piano Lounge
- 3.30pm: Depart
Places are limited. For booking, call: 01905 830195
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org