Ready, steady, bake off!
- Credit: Archant
Worcestershire’s historic Stanbrook Abbey will be hosting a bake off on October 30.
In addition to the bake off, there will be an abbey tour, two course light luncheon, coffee and cakes.
- 12.00pm: Arrive at Stanbrook Abbey to a Worcestershire Pear Bellini, in front of the log fire
- 12:30pm: Tour of Stanbrook Abbey, covering the past, present and future of the venue
- 1.00pm: Two course light luncheon
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2.00pm: Ready, Steady Bake Off!
- 2.30pm: Coffee and cakes in the Piano Lounge
- 3.30pm: Depart
Places are limited. For booking, call: 01905 830195
or e-mail: email@example.com