Red Floral Archictecture celebrate 10th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A Double Celebration.
Cheshire’s leading florist, Red Floral Architecture, celebrated their 10th anniversary last month…which happily coincided with the 40th birthday of chief florist Mat Hepplestone – the perfect excuse for a rather fabulous party!
Mat asked Holly Moore of Make Events design and manage the celebrations, with the key demand that he be able to enjoy the evening and mingle with his 300 guests.
On arrival guests were met by a fire artist and two feathered stilt walkers, which really set the scene for the dazzling delights to follow, including Human Candelabras, a crystal ball manipulator and half naked men serving chocolates! Perhaps the highlight of the evening however was the arrival of Dame Shirley Bassey, who swept through the party and took to the stage to belt out her iconic songs.
Certainly a party every guest will remember for a very long time!
Photographs by Jo Broadhead
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 10 6 great walks near Grassington