Red Floral Archictecture celebrate 10th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A Double Celebration.
Cheshire’s leading florist, Red Floral Architecture, celebrated their 10th anniversary last month…which happily coincided with the 40th birthday of chief florist Mat Hepplestone – the perfect excuse for a rather fabulous party!
Mat asked Holly Moore of Make Events design and manage the celebrations, with the key demand that he be able to enjoy the evening and mingle with his 300 guests.
On arrival guests were met by a fire artist and two feathered stilt walkers, which really set the scene for the dazzling delights to follow, including Human Candelabras, a crystal ball manipulator and half naked men serving chocolates! Perhaps the highlight of the evening however was the arrival of Dame Shirley Bassey, who swept through the party and took to the stage to belt out her iconic songs.
Certainly a party every guest will remember for a very long time!
Photographs by Jo Broadhead
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk