- Credit: Archant
Promotional Feature Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2014, Redrow Homes is one of the UK’s most forward thinking developers.
Best known for premium quality, family homes, Redrow builds everything from starter homes to substantial £1.25 million-plus detached villas. Central to its product range is the Heritage Collection, combining traditional looking ‘Arts & Crafts’ influenced exteriors with modern interiors.
Redrow has successfully blended sought-after features typical of the best loved period homes with the family friendly, open-plan layouts, statement-making kitchens and bathrooms and high quality fixtures and fittings today’s consumers demand.
Redrow is equally at home building small, exclusive developments in prime locations as bespoke, high value apartment schemes or large scale regeneration projects.
Redrow has established a particularly strong reputation in Lancashire, with a wide array of developments throughout the county. A major player in the creation of Buckshaw Village, a brand new community near Chorley, it is also building award winning luxury villas on the Fylde Coast, at Lytham Quays. Other new homes can be found at Sandhurst Gardens, Chorley; The Chase, Walmer Bridge; Foxlow Manor, Longton; Oakwood Park, Ormskirk; Harbour Village, Fleetwood and Whitehill Meadows, between Lytham St Anne’s and Blackpool.
A commitment to quality and pioneering approach to design, community involvement and marketing has earned numerous awards. Nationally, Redrow was awarded 5* status in the Home Builder Federation (HBF) annual customer satisfaction survey in 2011, 2012 and 2013; collected the Silver award in the Large Housebuilder category of the 2012 and 2013 What House? awards; and was shortlisted for Homebuilder of the Year in the 2013 Sunday Times British Homes Awards.
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 4 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 5 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
14 Eaton Avenue
Matrix Office Park
Tel: 01772 643700