Reptacular Spectacular At South West Attraction
- Credit: Archant
One of the South West’s best largest attractions is to stage a Reptacular Spectacular to showcase some more unusual creatures.
Puxton Park in Hewish, near Weston-super-Mare, is home to many farmyard animals but for three days only will welcome Reptacular Reptiles.
Reptacular Reptiles will visit the park from May 27-29, after being enjoyed by visitors at their previous displays in 2013.
The firm will once again bring all of its unusual creatures including a 12-foot long Burmese python, spiders and lizards.
Susie Richards, Head of Park, said: “Puxton Park is home to many animals, which you may not be surprised to see in the farmyard setting but for the May half term we have something a little different on offer.
“Come and see some animals that not only like to slither and crawl, but may give Mum and Dad a bit of a fright as well.
“Meet Casper the 12 foot long Burmese Python who will happily wrap around you for a big cuddle, lizards and spiders and if you’re really brave there is a chance to hold the animals.”
For further information please contact reception on 01934 523500, visit www.puxton.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District