Reptacular Spectacular At South West Attraction
- Credit: Archant
One of the South West’s best largest attractions is to stage a Reptacular Spectacular to showcase some more unusual creatures.
Puxton Park in Hewish, near Weston-super-Mare, is home to many farmyard animals but for three days only will welcome Reptacular Reptiles.
Reptacular Reptiles will visit the park from May 27-29, after being enjoyed by visitors at their previous displays in 2013.
The firm will once again bring all of its unusual creatures including a 12-foot long Burmese python, spiders and lizards.
Susie Richards, Head of Park, said: “Puxton Park is home to many animals, which you may not be surprised to see in the farmyard setting but for the May half term we have something a little different on offer.
“Come and see some animals that not only like to slither and crawl, but may give Mum and Dad a bit of a fright as well.
“Meet Casper the 12 foot long Burmese Python who will happily wrap around you for a big cuddle, lizards and spiders and if you’re really brave there is a chance to hold the animals.”
For further information please contact reception on 01934 523500, visit www.puxton.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal