Revolution Event Services does Enchanted Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: This year, the team at Revolution Event Services were privileged to be invited to sponsor Chipping Campden’s Enchanted Christmas on Friday December 12.
With the town’s high street being described as “the most beautiful in all England”, you can imagine how excited we were to be involved in making it sparkle this year!
The community event kicked off at 4pm with the Rotary Club’s Tree of Light being officially turned on by the Scuttlebrook Queen, accompanied by carols preformed by St James’ Primary School. The evening’s proceedings also included local choirs and bands, late night shopping, festive hot food stalls and even real reindeer to pet!
At Christmas time, you’ll struggle to find a more enchanting place to visit, and our staff were excited to go all-out and get into the festive spirit with their contributions to make the night extra special. From lighting the town hall with snowflakes, theming the magical Santa’s grotto with drapes, lighting and LED furniture, as well as providing staging and sound reinforcement for the various outside performances throughout the evening, we were on hand to spread Christmas joy to local residents!
As a family run company, we are as passionate about supporting the local community as we are producing successful and dynamic events. This year has seen us sponsor a number of events throughout the year to include theming the St. James’ PTFA fund-raising ball and supplying sound, lighting and power for the town’s Fireworks event.
Revolution Event Services are now in their 11th year of trading, with a team of 7 staff, we are continuing to grow and take on new and exciting projects. Our services range from simple equipment hires, to full event and conference production throughout the UK.
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 7 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex