Ribble Valley Art Studios
- Credit: Archant
The Centre for Art in the Centre of Clitheroe.
Beverley Chapelhow and Keith Parkinson would like to invite you to our studios, a hive of industry with 8 resident working artists, where you can view and buy contemporary art, talk to the artists about their work and join in with our events and classes.
Whether you are interested in art and just want to browse or buy pieces for your home, a recreational artist looking for inspiration or classes, or a professional artist looking for somewhere to work and exhibit, we have something for you.
Art for Sale and regular Exhibitions
Classes and Workshops for Adults and Children
Studios to Rent
- 1 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
Room Hire for meetings and seminars
Artists’ Membership Scheme
Artists’ CPD and Peer Support
Business Membership for businesses looking to sponsor the arts or use our skills in Staff Development, team-building and well-being.
Wednesdays and Saturdays 11am - 2pm. These are MINIMUM OPENING TIMES - if our board is outside we are open so please call in or ring to make an appointment.
Ribble Valley Art Studios are on Wellgate, Clitheroe in the courtyard behind NatWest Bank.
Contact Beverley Chapelhow or Keith Parkinson at:
Ribble Valley Art Studios, Bowland Chambers, Harris Court, Wellgate, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 2DP
Follow us on Twitter: @RVArtstudios or like us on Facebook