Ribble Valley Art Studios
- Credit: Archant
The Centre for Art in the Centre of Clitheroe.
Beverley Chapelhow and Keith Parkinson would like to invite you to our studios, a hive of industry with 8 resident working artists, where you can view and buy contemporary art, talk to the artists about their work and join in with our events and classes.
Whether you are interested in art and just want to browse or buy pieces for your home, a recreational artist looking for inspiration or classes, or a professional artist looking for somewhere to work and exhibit, we have something for you.
Art for Sale and regular Exhibitions
Classes and Workshops for Adults and Children
Studios to Rent
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
Room Hire for meetings and seminars
Artists’ Membership Scheme
Artists’ CPD and Peer Support
Business Membership for businesses looking to sponsor the arts or use our skills in Staff Development, team-building and well-being.
Wednesdays and Saturdays 11am - 2pm. These are MINIMUM OPENING TIMES - if our board is outside we are open so please call in or ring to make an appointment.
Ribble Valley Art Studios are on Wellgate, Clitheroe in the courtyard behind NatWest Bank.
Contact Beverley Chapelhow or Keith Parkinson at:
Ribble Valley Art Studios, Bowland Chambers, Harris Court, Wellgate, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 2DP
Follow us on Twitter: @RVArtstudios or like us on Facebook