Ribby Hall Village - a five star holiday destination in Lancashire
- Credit: Archant
Eating, entertainment, wellness, pampering and animals… all this is on your doorstep with a holiday home at Ribby Hall Village.
Located minutes from the glorious Fylde Coast and Lytham St Annes, Ribby Hall Village offers a uniquely relaxing holiday retreat. Everything from a luxurious Spa Hotel to Wild Discovery interactive animal experience is available to holiday guests and home owners, in more than 100 acres of Lancashire countryside.
The prestigious location offers the perfect balance of countryside and coast; relaxation and activity. Whether you’re thinking of a one off short break or holiday home ownership there’s something to suit all, and enough to enjoy it time and time again! Year-round entertainment with the Ribby All Stars, an abundance of indoor and outdoor activities and delectable dining options, all grace the Village.
Something for everyone
Facilities include a new £1.6 million tropical themed family leisure pool, adult pool, saunas, hot tubs, multi-million pound Health Club, craft activities and Laser Tag. And that’s just inside! Owners can also enjoy Segway rallies, adventure playgrounds, The Woodland Trail, archery, golf, boating, fishing, tennis and more. Easter, Halloween and Winter Wonderland bring even more to see and do too!
While there’s plenty to appeal for families, an adult-only award-winning spa with Aqua Thermal Journey and treatments from ELEMIS, ishga, NEOM and Natural Spa Factory makes perfect break from your break! Pamper yourself for the day, or enjoy lunch, dinner or afternoon tea in style.
A real five star environment with the spa facilities to match!
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
Tickle the taste buds
Once you’ve worked up a healthy appetite enjoying all the activities on offer, tuck in to an array of delicious dining options. The Tapas Bar and Restaurant is perfect for a Summer al fresco experience. Try fine dining in The Orangery at The Spa Hotel, a tasty lunch in The Tearoom or enjoy the family-favourite Bar & Grill. Papa John’s Pizza, Starbucks and The Island provide the perfect quick takeaway options too.
The Village is host to over 300 owned holiday homes, sited in beautiful, peaceful locations, or close to activities should it suit. From pre-owned static caravans starting from £25,000 to top-luxury lodges in excess of £100,000, there’s a wide choice if you’re looking to purchase one of your very own.
Catering for the luxury end of the market, the holiday homes at Ribby Hall Village are luxurious and of a high quality. They have modern interiors, spacious living areas, luxury bathrooms, stylish dining rooms, outside decking options and ample storage throughout. All holiday homes are double glazed and central heated too. A true home from home.
As a holiday home owner you receive a privilege card, giving owners discounted rates and special offers across The Village. Included in your ownership fees is access to the family leisure pool and adult-only pool, the multi-million pound gym, and a selection of fitness classes. Owners can enjoy a luxury lifestyle for 10.5 months of the year, though activities are accessible all year round.
What makes it such as special place?
• NCC Accredited for added buying confidence as a trusted ownership facility
• Luxury Holiday Homes set within a Visit England 5 Star Holiday Village
• No subletting option provides a safe and homely place for families and couples alike
• Multi-million pound Health Club facility
• Fine dining options available
• Full range of spa facilities
• All year-round access to extensive on-site facilities and activities for owners
• Established 22 years and family run
• Prestigious golf courses nearby such as The Links, Fairhaven, Lytham St Annes and St Annes Old Links
0800 028 6269