Rose Hill Westonbirt School & Nursery
- Credit: Archant
Rose Hill Westonbirt is a private preparatory school in Gloucestershire for boys and girls aged 3-11 years.
Our exceptional grounds set in 210 acres of Gloucestershire parkland (shared with Westonbirt School) mean that we can offer outstanding facilities and opportunities that are mainly out of reach of less well-endowed schools, giving our pupils every advantage in their educational and personal development.
As well as academic success we place strong emphasis on sport, music, drama and art, and we offer a wide range of exciting opportunities outside the classroom with clubs and after school programmes. This active, wrap-around approach to care is particularly welcomed by busy or working parents with early drop-off and extended day options.
Do call us to arrange a visit on 01666 881400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Mornings in March, May and October, please visit our website for further details.
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
Children join Rose Hill Westonbirt School and Nursery in various year groups, one of these being the start of Key Stage 2 (Year 3). This is a crucial time in a child’s education. As we share facilities with Westonbirt School, we are fortunate in being able to offer a £3m Leisure Centre with 25m indoor pool, sports hall and gym, as well as a nine-hole golf course, tennis and netball courts and pitches for hockey, football, rugby and cricket. The school also has Design Technology and Art Workshops, spacious Science Labs and a new, state-of-the-art Music Technology Centre, complete with recording studio and rehearsal room.
The class sizes at Rose Hill Westonbirt are small, so that any child entering Key Stage 2 (or indeed at other stages) can be assured of the attention which he/she needs at this pivotal point in his/her education.