Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Company Ltd
- Credit: Archant
At the Royal Crown Derby Visitor Centre experience over 260 years of history of one of the world’s best-known English Fine Bone China manufacturers.
See Craftsmen and artists demonstrating skills and expertise which have made Royal Crown Derby pieces collectable throughout the world. We are proud that every piece of handmade Royal Crown Derby Fine Bone China is manufactured from start to finish exclusively here in Derby, England.
A visit would be complete without a browse around The Royal Crown Derby Shop and a light lunch in the Duesbury Café.
Royal Crown Derby china is known and collected throughout the world. The fine traditional skills have led to an international reputation for quality and creativity. The Royal Crown Derby Visitor Centre has been created to provide an insight into the traditions, the history and the skills that go into making Royal Crown Derby so special.
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
The Visitor Centre comprises a factory shop, a coffee shop and a museum;
there are also factory tours available. A visit to Royal Crown Derby is a great day out!