Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Company Ltd
- Credit: Archant
At the Royal Crown Derby Visitor Centre experience over 260 years of history of one of the world’s best-known English Fine Bone China manufacturers.
See Craftsmen and artists demonstrating skills and expertise which have made Royal Crown Derby pieces collectable throughout the world. We are proud that every piece of handmade Royal Crown Derby Fine Bone China is manufactured from start to finish exclusively here in Derby, England.
A visit would be complete without a browse around The Royal Crown Derby Shop and a light lunch in the Duesbury Café.
Royal Crown Derby china is known and collected throughout the world. The fine traditional skills have led to an international reputation for quality and creativity. The Royal Crown Derby Visitor Centre has been created to provide an insight into the traditions, the history and the skills that go into making Royal Crown Derby so special.
- 1 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 2 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 3 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
- 4 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 5 Naturism in the Cotswolds
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 8 Discover Yorkshire's newest coastal seafood pop-up
- 9 22 things to do in and around the Cotswolds in July
- 10 What's On in Devon, July 2022
The Visitor Centre comprises a factory shop, a coffee shop and a museum;
there are also factory tours available. A visit to Royal Crown Derby is a great day out!