A rare chance to own new-build luxury in Bollington
- Credit: Archant
An exclusive new development of just 12 homes is being launched for sale by developer Salboy in the sought-after Cheshire town of Bollington on 8th June.
The three and four-bedroom freehold properties at Ingersley Crescent have been designed as a ‘21st Century take on rural living’ with design and materials, including recycled natural stone, reflecting the scale and character of the local area.
The new homes, located on Ingersley Vale, are situated in a quiet, tucked away lane close to the foot of Kerridge Hill with stunning views up to the iconic White Nancy folly and just minutes from the wonder of Ingersley Vale Waterfall.
According to Salboy managing director Simon Ismail, Ingersley Crescent offers home buyers a rare opportunity to own a property designed for modern family life in such a sought-after town.
“Bollington has always been a popular town for house hunters who want the excellent facilities of a small town but with the great outdoors on their doorstep.
“Now, its star is rising even faster having been named the ‘Best Place to Live in the North West’ by the Sunday Times who were impressed by the town’s artisan producers, local beauty spots and great commuter links.
“It is rare for such substantial new-build homes to come onto the market in such a quiet, secluded location and the contemporary and flexible design combined with the exceptional build quality will make these exclusive homes highly attractive.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
Prices for the homes at Ingersley Crescent, which include gardens, private parking and garages, start from £415,000 and construction by Salboy’s building arm DOMIS is expected to be complete by October.
For more information visit salboy.co.uk/development/ingersley-crescent/