San Carlo Fumo launch night, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
A VIP launch celebrated the opening of the newest San Carlo restaurant, Fumo. Their fifth Manchester restaurant and bar, Fumo occupies part of the ground and first floor at One St Peter’s Square and also features an alfresco dining terrace.
Guests, which included The Courteeners lead singer Liam Fray, enjoyed fizz, wine and signature cocktails while they were entertained by a leading saxophonist who played along to a DJ spinning late lounge sounds. Delicious Italian canapes and a decadent black truffle risotto served from a giant Grana Padano cheese completed the treats.
Marcello Distefano, managing director of San Carlo Group said: ‘We’re understandably excited to be bringing an exciting new concept restaurant and bar to Manchester. We hope people will enjoy the grandeur of this striking new building and the lavish yet relaxed interior.’
Table bookings are not required at Fumo, which is open seven days a week and til late Fridays and Saturday.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
CAPTIONS IN JPEG