Sausage making evening in Winchester and Basingstoke - National Butchers’ Week
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
T.H. Burroughs Family Butchers delightful ‘Sausage making evening’ is back at The Good Life on Wednesday 25 March and Manydown Farm Shop on Friday 27 March.
This evening is always popular and extremely good fun; it includes a hands-on sausage making tutorial with skilled butchers, the chance to take everything you make home and a delicious sausage casserole supper to enjoy in the café. The evening is for bookings only so get in touch on 01962 889000 and book your space.
Over the years T.H. Burroughs butcher’s have won many awards for their delicious handmade sausages. Last November, T.H. Burroughs Traditional Pork Sausage won the Gold Award at the British Sausage Week competition and made it through to the regional finals. The butchers enjoy giving customers the opportunity to come along and find out for themselves exactly what goes into making award winning sausages as well as the chance to give it a go for themselves.
This evening marks National Butchers’ Week which runs from Monday 23 – Sunday 29 March. It is a national week that many independent retailers get involved with to remind shoppers that traditional butchers remain the number one choice for range, service and convenience when it comes to purchasing meat.
The Good Life Farm Shop, Springvale Road, Winchester, SO23 7LD
Manydown Farm Shop, Scrapps Hill Farm, 550 Worting Road, Basingstoke, RG23 8PU
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 5 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 6 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 9 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 10 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
• Eating out in Hampshire - best restaurants - Whether you’re looking for fine dining, pub food, a romantic meal for 2 or a taste of something from further afield, eating out in Hampshire really has something for everyone. Here’s our guide to the best local restaurants and pubs.
• New wine bar in Fleet - Cellar Magneval Wine Bar Café and Caveau - A touch of sophistication has arrived in Fleet this year with the opening of Cellar Magneval Wine Bar Café and Caveau.