Share your wedding day with Yorkshire Life
Let us help you celebrate your special day with pictures from your wedding album
Getting married should be as special as you can make it and we would like to help by inviting you to send us a picture of your wedding day for publication in Yorkshire Life.
You can upload your favourite wedding shot by registering and clicking the red button below or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t guarantee to be able to publish every one but Yorkshire Life will do its best to make your big day even more special.
The information needed with the picture should include the name of thebride, her home town, occupation, the name of the bridegroom, his hometown, occupation, the wedding venue, the marital home, any interesting or unusual features at the wedding plus a contact number. If you upload your photos rather than email, we will contact you for details.
The print version of this article appeared in the August 2011 issue of Yorkshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
Upload your photos by clicking the red button
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 5 Behind the scenes of Sussex film Vindication Swim
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Kelvin Fletcher's Big Farming Adventure
- 8 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 9 WIN tickets to a Bristol food festival
- 10 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District