Share your wedding day with Yorkshire Life
Let us help you celebrate your special day with pictures from your wedding album
Getting married should be as special as you can make it and we would like to help by inviting you to send us a picture of your wedding day for publication in Yorkshire Life.
You can upload your favourite wedding shot by registering and clicking the red button below or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t guarantee to be able to publish every one but Yorkshire Life will do its best to make your big day even more special.
The information needed with the picture should include the name of thebride, her home town, occupation, the name of the bridegroom, his hometown, occupation, the wedding venue, the marital home, any interesting or unusual features at the wedding plus a contact number. If you upload your photos rather than email, we will contact you for details.
The print version of this article appeared in the August 2011 issue of Yorkshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
Upload your photos by clicking the red button
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex