Join our Shop Local campaign
Great British Life
- Credit: Archant
Now is the time to support our local businesses.
Shops and businesses across the country have adapted and evolved during the Covid crisis and many are now open again to support their communities.
There has never been a better time to show your love for your local businesses, either by visiting them in person or making use of their online and delivery services.
Today we launch our national Shop Local campaign which aims to highlight what our communities can do to help get the economy back on track and ensure future prosperity and jobs in the ongoing pandemic.
We would also like to extend our assistance directly to the business community: We want you to be a part of our campaign, use our platforms and expertise to promote your recovery and help build your long-term future.
Over the next year, you will find a range of articles relating to the local economy in our magazine and website, and keep an eye out for the #shoplocal hashtag on social media.
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 10 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free