Join our Shop Local campaign
Great British Life
- Credit: Archant
Now is the time to support our local businesses.
Shops and businesses across the country have adapted and evolved during the Covid crisis and many are now open again to support their communities.
There has never been a better time to show your love for your local businesses, either by visiting them in person or making use of their online and delivery services.
Today we launch our national Shop Local campaign which aims to highlight what our communities can do to help get the economy back on track and ensure future prosperity and jobs in the ongoing pandemic.
We would also like to extend our assistance directly to the business community: We want you to be a part of our campaign, use our platforms and expertise to promote your recovery and help build your long-term future.
Over the next year, you will find a range of articles relating to the local economy in our magazine and website, and keep an eye out for the #shoplocal hashtag on social media.
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 10 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire