Join our Shop Local campaign
Great British Life
- Credit: Archant
Now is the time to support our local businesses.
Shops and businesses across the country have adapted and evolved during the Covid crisis and many are now open again to support their communities.
There has never been a better time to show your love for your local businesses, either by visiting them in person or making use of their online and delivery services.
Today we launch our national Shop Local campaign which aims to highlight what our communities can do to help get the economy back on track and ensure future prosperity and jobs in the ongoing pandemic.
We would also like to extend our assistance directly to the business community: We want you to be a part of our campaign, use our platforms and expertise to promote your recovery and help build your long-term future.
Over the next year, you will find a range of articles relating to the local economy in our magazine and website, and keep an eye out for the #shoplocal hashtag on social media.
- 1 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 2 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 Win a selection of Provence Rose wine
- 5 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 6 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 7 Off-the-beaten-track beaches in Yorkshire
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Coastal walks in Essex: 9 of the best