- Credit: Archant
Age-old skills and beautiful craftsmanship meet contemporary art and design at one of the most unusual companies in Britain - Signature Carpets in Hebden Bridge.
Founded by Brian Boocock in 1982, Signature Carpets is the largest manufacturer of hand-tufted carpets in the country and one of just a handful of specialists in this field. The rare combination of family-based service, timeless tradition and extraordinary designs has turned Signature Carpets into a corner stone of British manufacturing which, against all odds, continues to go from strength to strength.
As more and more customers search for quality and individuality, Signature Carpets has risen to the challenge of providing unique, hand-made floor coverings which combine the best of traditional skills with beautiful bespoke designs. It was this combination of old and new which inspired Brian to set up the business and stretch his talents as a designer. His daughter Vicky and son-in-law Stephen came on board in 1996 to develop the business and allow Brian to
concentrate on the areas he loved best.
Pennine Industrial Park, Valley Rd, Hebden Bridge HX7 7BZ
Tel:01422 845 075
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West