- Credit: Archant
Age-old skills and beautiful craftsmanship meet contemporary art and design at one of the most unusual companies in Britain - Signature Carpets in Hebden Bridge.
Founded by Brian Boocock in 1982, Signature Carpets is the largest manufacturer of hand-tufted carpets in the country and one of just a handful of specialists in this field. The rare combination of family-based service, timeless tradition and extraordinary designs has turned Signature Carpets into a corner stone of British manufacturing which, against all odds, continues to go from strength to strength.
As more and more customers search for quality and individuality, Signature Carpets has risen to the challenge of providing unique, hand-made floor coverings which combine the best of traditional skills with beautiful bespoke designs. It was this combination of old and new which inspired Brian to set up the business and stretch his talents as a designer. His daughter Vicky and son-in-law Stephen came on board in 1996 to develop the business and allow Brian to
concentrate on the areas he loved best.
Pennine Industrial Park, Valley Rd, Hebden Bridge HX7 7BZ
Tel:01422 845 075
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex