Silver & Porcelain
- Credit: Archant
Silver and Porcelain is a growing collection of distinctively bright and colourful hand-made jewellery, all designed and made from start to finish by a local Derbyshire designer, Sara Boyle.
Sara mostly works in the areas of silver and ceramics and combing the two using traditional making skills to produce original, eye-catching and quirky items of jewellery. Particular detail is placed on the array of striking porcelain colours available, which is becoming a strong key signature of Sara’s work. Her website www.silverandporcelain.co.uk is an online jewellery shop with a tailored element. The website offers a unique buying experience where handmade jewellery designs can be tweaked and changed and you can have a real personalised item of jewellery. All items are hallmarked, have the company sponsor mark and will be beautifully packaged with a provenance note of authenticity.
A popular choice is the mix-match rings which come in a rainbow of colours and are hand-made to order. They are all interchangeable and fit together beautifully. The current rings are silver and gold; there will be new designs in bronze to add to this ever growing collection.
There are a steady flow of new designs; Pix-Mix, build your own jewellery online, will be coming soon. This new collection will be an exciting range of caricature jewellery, fabulously fun and delectably wearable.
Sara Boyle originally started out as a ceramicist; she founded Silver and Porcelain in 2011 after a career break and wanting something new and challenging to venture into. She is self-taught in silversmithing and has set up her own business from scratch. Now combining precious metals and ceramics together she has created a collection of simple yet stylish designs, with every item individually hand crafted you’re guaranteed originality.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn