- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Slate Clothing..when I opened Slate Clothing in 2012, I had three aims:-
“To bring affordable style to the Cotswold”
“To create a beautiful place in which to shop for clothes”
“To deliver really special personal service”
This last one means listening carefully to you to make sure that, as far as possible, I carry the labels and mix of garments that you want to wear. I hop that is what you will find when you visit Slate Clothing and that you make a point of telling me your own preferences.
- 1 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 2 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 3 Devon coast to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 4 Win a champagne and jewellery shopping day in Harrogate worth £500
- 5 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
- 6 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 7 10 wonderful walks around the Cotswolds
- 8 Top celebrity craft makers head for Devon festival
- 9 Win a short break at Wrea Head Hall on the edge of the North York Moors
- 10 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
I stock day-wear, casuals clothes and evening-wear as well as smart jeans, hosiery, costume jewellery, belts, scarves and ballet pumps.
My standard sixes range from 8 - 18, but don’t be put off if you are outside this range. Several of our labels can supply larger or smaller sizes through the season and, for my regular customers, I will buy with you in mind if I know your tastes.
Finding and contacting us..Slate is very conveniently placed just a few yards from Broadway’s central car park.
We are open 9.30am to 5.00pm every day except Sunday.
Watch our for our news and events by joining our mailing list by phoning or emailing email@example.com
Slate Clothing, 7 The Huntings, Church Close, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR17 7AH, 01386 853398, firstname.lastname@example.org