- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Slate Clothing..when I opened Slate Clothing in 2012, I had three aims:-
“To bring affordable style to the Cotswold”
“To create a beautiful place in which to shop for clothes”
“To deliver really special personal service”
This last one means listening carefully to you to make sure that, as far as possible, I carry the labels and mix of garments that you want to wear. I hop that is what you will find when you visit Slate Clothing and that you make a point of telling me your own preferences.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 7 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
I stock day-wear, casuals clothes and evening-wear as well as smart jeans, hosiery, costume jewellery, belts, scarves and ballet pumps.
My standard sixes range from 8 - 18, but don’t be put off if you are outside this range. Several of our labels can supply larger or smaller sizes through the season and, for my regular customers, I will buy with you in mind if I know your tastes.
Finding and contacting us..Slate is very conveniently placed just a few yards from Broadway’s central car park.
We are open 9.30am to 5.00pm every day except Sunday.
Watch our for our news and events by joining our mailing list by phoning or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Slate Clothing, 7 The Huntings, Church Close, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR17 7AH, 01386 853398, email@example.com