- Credit: Archant
Where: Arlingham, Gloucestershire.
What: The beautifully refurbished wing of an historic house with ancillary accommodation and paddock.
Inside: The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, a stunning drawing room with exposed beams, dining room, study with Gothic arched windows, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs is a master bedroom with exposed beams and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: Coach House with full planning permission, three stables, tack room and feed store, plus gardens and paddock. In all about two acres.
How much: Guide price £850,000.
Find out more:Visit homes24.co.uk or call Butler Sherborn on 01285 883740.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex