- Credit: Archant
Where: Arlingham, Gloucestershire.
What: The beautifully refurbished wing of an historic house with ancillary accommodation and paddock.
Inside: The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, a stunning drawing room with exposed beams, dining room, study with Gothic arched windows, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs is a master bedroom with exposed beams and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: Coach House with full planning permission, three stables, tack room and feed store, plus gardens and paddock. In all about two acres.
How much: Guide price £850,000.
Find out more:Visit homes24.co.uk or call Butler Sherborn on 01285 883740.
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021